Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Its snowing on wordpress.com this holiday season


Hi friends. I'm back on my blog after long as I realized that I was being way too cruel to my blog by not posting on it for this long. This time I'm in with some serendipity. As a part of my daily routine, I was surfing through the web when I, out of no purpose landed upon the Wordpress.com official homepage. I felt that the page was not as it normally happens to be. Then I all of a sudden realized that it was snowing.Wordpress is celebrating this holiday season with the awesome snowblog way. Loved the way it was snowing there. Go! Check out the awesome effect and feel the cold this winter. Merry Christmas.



What is Wordpress? [Source: Wikipedia]
WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS), often used as a blog publishing application, powered by PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. Used by over 12% of the 1,000,000 biggest websites, WordPress is the most popular CMS in use today.
It was first released on May 27, 2003, by Matt Mullenweg as a fork of b2/cafelog. As of August 2010, version 3.0 had been downloaded over 12.5 million times. Continue Reading...[wiki]


Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

blog comments powered by Disqus