Friday, June 4, 2010

THE STATISTICS BEHIND STUMBLE UPON'S SOCIAL REACH


This is my post #2 of the day just after I posted a review on TinEye reverse image search engine. I simply got inspired to post this second article in a shot after I came across these enormous statistics delivered by Search and Social regarding the user traffic on Stumble Upon across the past year(s). Stumble Upon has really been a content broadcasting-cum-social networking fame in a very short span of time since its launch in 2001. The following statistics speak enough to prove the point right.
 


Hope you liked this post and keep in touch with my blog for my further similarly dynamic posts and discoveries across the web. To subscribe and stay connected to my blog, click on the "subscribe" button provided on the left hand side of your client window.


Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

blog comments powered by Disqus