Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas: Santa's Google Search Tips [VIDEO]



Really? You Google? You gotta be kidding me! Not has it been a full day when I posted Apple's new Ad featuring Santa using Siri on iPhone, and now, it's Google's turn. What more? With Google, not only does Santa use Google products and services, he also "Raps"! Yeah, you heard me right.

Google seems to behave more like a copycat these days. Copied Android features from the iThings, now even an Ad? C'mon Google, you're better than that. And guess what- The ad mandated to show Santa using Iris (Android's Siri) because the Santa iPhone ad was highly Siri oriented.

One question puzzles me though. Who writes raps at Google? I just knew the guys who wrote in code there. Now I read a comment on the Youtube page where the video was uploaded which said-
the guys at google must've been bored as hell.
Really guys! I had the same first feelings. I re-checked the channel for I thought I'd by chance landed upon RWJ or Smosh or YourFavoriteMartian or the like. What do you think of  the video? Let know through your comments or drop me a tweet @ikartik90.


Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook