Wednesday, January 13, 2010

10 WEBSITES SHOWCASING JAWDROPPING JAVASCRIPT NAVIGATIONS


JavaScript- whenever I come across this word, I go crazy wondering the heavens the language is capable of creating with just the lightest code snippet necessary to work the magic. It sometimes makes me wonder if this language had been created by philosophers. JQuery and Mootools have always supported my former statement. In this post I show you a few of the most beautiful JQuery and Mootool Javascript widgets that I collected all the way browsing and stumbling across the web.

POLAR GOLD





CHARLIE GENTLE



X3 STUDIOS


SLICE MACHINE



RICHIE QILAYOUT



NATHAN BORROR



MARIUS ROOSENDAAL



SQUARE FACTOR



GALAN INTERACTIVE MEDIA



SEARCH INSIDE VIDEO



Hope you liked and enjoyed my collection. For any further additions to my collection from your side, please feel free to drop aa comment with a link to the website below or tweet it to me @ikartik90 on twitter. See ya next time chap. Chao! :)


Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

blog comments powered by Disqus